Got Photo ID?
Starting January 1, 2012, Kansas voters must show photographic identification when casting a vote in person.
Acceptable forms of photo ID are:
- A driver's license or non-dirver's identification card issed by Kansas or by another state or districtof the United States
- A conealed carry of handgun license issued by Kansas or another state or district of the United States
- A United States passport
- An employee badge or identification document issued by a municipal, county,state, or federal government office
- A military identificationdocument issued by the United States
- A student identification document issued by the United States
- A public assistance identification card issued by a municipal, county, state or federal government office
- An identification card issued by an Indian tribe